We need a spot in the house to collect all those things that accumulate on the kitchen table and
counters. Those loose items that we use daily that can never seem to make it into their perspective owners room.
Don't you just love all this inspiration? Of course, I don't have a space already designated for this type of command center in our older home so I will need to be creative with my placement and you know I'm operating on a very limited budget, as usual.
But all that's okay, I'm getting good at it. So here's my list of wants and needs...
- A place for incoming mail, sorted by recipient.
- A space for homework and teacher notes, etc.
- A master calendar.
- A monthly white board that can be changed and updated.
- A place to hold my daily jewelry and my husband's readers.
- A spot for weekly sales add and menu planning.
- A place for my personal planner.
- A container for pens and pencils.
- A place for cell phones, ipods, headphones, etc.
Whew! When you write it all out it sounds like a lot.
Am I missing anything? Oh yeah, and it needs to be colorful and cute. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Do you have a command center of some sort? What do you keep there?
I'm hoping to get started this week. Of course, I'll keep you updated.
Lemon Lane Style is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com or myhabit.com.