Sometimes it seems I have so many irons in the fire that I just need to stop a minute and take stock. Maybe make a few lists and breathe a sigh of relief and gratitude for what I've come through and note the progress I've made. I'm sure you feel the same way.
Today's post is just a little catch up, a recap of things that I shared in October and what progress I've made.
- I am still walking nearly every day. I have been taking Tuesday and Sunday off mostly because they are the days that I have commitments fairly early in the morning. I've even come to look forward to putting on my walking shoes and hitting the pavement.
- I went through a bit of a dry spell creatively last month but finally sat down and whipped up these little Christmas ornaments for a swap I'm involved in. I think they turned out cute and may even offer a few in my Etsy shop later in the month.
- In continuing my intentional living I decided to purge one bag of stuff every day for the month of November. I'm thinking a plastic grocery bag is a good size to fill. It will either be trash or give away. Wish me luck with this one. I love the idea of less but am not always so good with the follow through.
- I have put myself on a personal spending freeze for the entire month of November. Ouch, it's only the second and I'm feeling the withdrawals. I think I finally have to face the fact that no matter how much purging I do, if I keep bringing stuff home I will never clear the clutter.
- I shared how I want to be more intentional in the time I spend with my husband. We have decided to read the bible together. We have chosen the book of Galatians and will each read a chapter a day and then discuss it the next morning over coffee. This is huge for us and something I've prayed about for a lot of years. (I'll share more on this another time.)
That's about it here. How was your October in review?