My sister in law is an old pro at it so she was my tour guide. She showed me all her favorite vendors and kind of let me wander and gape to my hearts content.
There was just so much to take in. I went with a limited amount of cash and I knew when it was gone, it was gone.
I think I spent 90 % of my money on the first four rows and clutched the other 10% for dear life just in case I saw some thing I just had to have a little further along.
I actually spent the last two dollars in my pocket as we were heading toward the exit! Next time, (and there will most certainly be a next time very soon)
I. need. to. pace. myself.
That being said, I just love what I bought. Not even a bit of buyers remorse...
I left plenty of great stuff behind for the next time, too. (wink, wink)
You'll have to wait till tomorrow to see what I brought home.
Do you have any great flea markets in your neck of the woods? Are they worth a road trip from Southern California?
btw...I will have a few of the bunting banner kits for sale, I'm just not sure how many. If you would like one, send me and email and I will add you to the list. email@example.com