We've had a 30 degree shift in our weather here out west. Last weekend we were in the mid 90's and this weekend will be rainy and in the 60's.
I have so much to do inside, that I will gladly welcome the change.
I put together a quick list of fun things to do inside over the next few days.
1. Clean up my craft room so that I want to play in there.
2. Make soup or stew.
3. Bake something new.
4. Play board games.
5. Finish up the first season of Downton Abbey so that I am ready for the repeat of season two.
6. Rent a romantic comedy and convince my hubby it will be fun to watch it together.
7. Paint goody boxes for my artful afternoon party next month.
8. Start on my mom's quilt for Christmas.
9. Pick up my knitting needles.
10. Sit and listen to the rain.
Sounds like a perfect weekend to me. What about you? Any plans?