My hope is that this blog is like a visit between friends. I enjoy hearing from you and will try to reply to you in the comment section right after your comment, so stop back by and continue the conversation. - Patty

July 20, 2011

peck of peaches

Can you believe that first peck of peaches was gone before I could spell P.I.E.? (Can you believe I just used the phrase peck of peaches?)

I think there might still be enough fruit on the tree to whip one up if I hurry...


It seems I'll just have to settle for store bought blackberries and my last strawberry from our patch with my coffee this morning.


The very sweet Karen over at 4 Lil Girls graciously awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award.  Thanks Karen, your blog is so adorable and your projects are gorgeous.  Now you have me thinking about a few things to share about myself with my blogging friends that might even be remotely interesting. 


This will definitely take some pondering...but I promise to share ten things about myself (to place in your t.m.i. file) in my next post.  I can't even imagine what you might want to know about me?  Any suggestions?

6 comments:

  1. My ex-mother-in-law used to say I love you bushel and a peck. That's the only time I've ever heard the term used. Your morning coffee is looking so lovely. Good luck with your ten! I never know what to say about myself. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out the peaches in your previous post and think peach pie would be so nice for you to share.
    Years ago I found a recipe called Granny's Peach Cobbler and it's a favourite.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I just recently discovered your blog and I love it. Your pictures are always so inspiring.
    I made a peach cobbler last week, but now I think I have to go to the market and get some stawberries and blackberries : )

    Good luck with your ten things!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the term 'a peck of peaches'! Any ten things about you would be interesting to readers. Just little things - or your likes and dislikes are a good way to begin! Your blog pictures are lovely once again.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the berries, love the mug, love the peaches, love the vintage linen, love, love, love!!!

    ReplyDelete