My hope is that this blog is like a visit between friends. I enjoy hearing from you and will try to reply to you in the comment section right after your comment, so stop back by and continue the conversation. - Patty

June 19, 2011

daisy love

He loves me,  he loves me not…


Is there anything sweeter than innocent summertime love?


Do you remember your first summer crush? 


For me, his name was Francis and he was my older brother’s best friend.  I chased after him at the ball park all summer long.  Looking back, I’m sure I was never more than
"the kid sister" but my heart thought otherwise…Oh, the heartache of it all!


Remember, if the daisy petals end wrong…pick another daisy!


Hope your week is filled with moments of sweet, daisy love.

I'm joining these lovely ladies...

House in the roses for Show off Your Cottage Monday
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphis Monday

12 comments:

  1. Love, love, love daisies. Your photographs are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I always say I'm going to plant more daisies and just never seem to get around to it. Have to fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love daisies and mine are just about to bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been waiting for mine to open. The buds are ready. Yours look lovely.
    Cher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daisies are so sweet. I love them. I do remember my first crush... he was my babysitter's boyfriend... He was dreamy! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. you forced me to remember picking daisies as my heart beat out of chest saying he loves me, he loves me not. So thankful for unanswered prayers.

    Your daisies are just beautiful.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patty, I love daisies.

    I used to do just that....pick those daisy petals until I got the answer I wanted.

    Happy Monday!

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. I remember picking the daisy petals off with the he loves me, he loves me not. It all seems so long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your photos of daisies. They are such a cheerful flower; my mom used to make daisy chains for my hair when I was a little girl. I'll look forward to blooms at my home when the tight little buds open.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh, what a sweet sweet post. Daisies were my mother's favorite and I always can feel the stinging eyes when I see them. I get a lump in my throat, just like the one I got when I saw your pretty photos.

    My first summer crush's name was Leroy and, at 13, I was so in love with him, I stuttered when he was around. Made my heart beat so fast, I'd nearly pass out and, if he smiled at me, I was scared to death I would pee my pants, right there in front of him. :))
    Beautiful memories I wouldn't take a million dollars for.:)

    Thanks for leaving a comment...you always say the sweetest things to make me feel so good. I love you for that.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  11. The daisy pictures are perfect. How lovely and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes, I remember! Great photos.

    I'd love to have you join me this Sunday for Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete